Fit for the stage. Fit for the future III
A project by multicultural city e.V.
FURTHER QUALIFICATION FOR ACTORS WHO ARE NON-NATIVE GERMAN SPEAKERS
TIMEFRAME: April 4th 2022 – Oct. 29th 2022
- creating applications, including job specific application photos
- developing audition roles and songs
- developing a joint production
WHAT WE OFFER:
- workshops: acting, singing, body training (different techniques), speech training, internal inhibitions, social law, self-marketing, application documents, German-speaking theatre scene
- Individual coaching: acting, speech training, job coaching, singing, psychological training
- public presentations for professional audience
- establishing and fostering a professional network
MORE INFORMATION: www.multiculturalcity.eu
(Fit for the stage. Fit for the future III)
- Individual coaching and developing audition roles by arrangement (1h per week)
- work-intensive phases in preparation for public presentations
VENUE: Theaterhaus Berlin Mitte, Wallstr. 32 (Building C), 10179 Berlin
The project „Fit for the stage. Fit for the future.” is supported by the European Social Fund and the Senate Administration for Integration, Labour and Social Affairs within the framework of the district alliances for economy and labour.
Partners: Förderband Cultural Initiative, Panda platforma.